About Me

My Photo
Laura
Follower of Christ. Wife to Adam. Mama to Joshua (9), Abigail (8), Esther (7), Hannah (6), Noah (5), Joseph (3), Peter (2), James (9 months), and Blessing #9 due late August. Soli Deo Gloria!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Adam and Laura

Adam and Laura

Joshua Addison

Joshua Addison

Abigail Lauren

Abigail Lauren

Esther Rebecca

Esther Rebecca

Hannah Ralene

Hannah Ralene

Noah Evans

Noah Evans

Joseph Patrick

Joseph Patrick

Peter Edwin

Peter Edwin

James Emil Robert

James Emil Robert

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

Art Museum

We made a trip to a local western art museum this past weekend. Joshua, Noah and Joseph are really into cowboys, Roy Rogers, and everything western right now. We were very impressed with the museum. It was huge and very well laid out and they had a hands-on area for children, which was great! We definitely plan to go back.


This life-sized horse was a favorite! See the little heads waiting their turn? :)










Flash photography was not allowed except in the childrens' area, so this picture is a little dark.


Making some food at the chuck wagon.


They even had a rocking chair...perfect for Mamas and babies!





8 comments:

The Munck Family said...

How fun...never heard of that museum, we need to visit there. Maybe ya'll would want to go again ;-)

Glad your feeling better,praying the dizziness subsidies complete. Talk with you when we get home.
Laura

Emily, wife of Jeremy said...

I too have never heard of the museum. Would you email me a link to it? I would love to take the children soon.

I am glad that you are feeling better and better. You look great in the picture. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!

I love the picture of Joseph on the horse.

Nikki said...

That looks like so much fun! And I'm impressed that you are out and about on a field trip so soon after Peter was born.

Nikki said...

If we are ever in that area my boys would love it.:)That horse is really neat.

Delilah said...

I have been there before, a long time ago!! I miss Georgia:( Glad you all had a great time!!!

Laura said...

We' love to go with anyone and everyone that wants to go! It's very reasonable. Children under 12 are free and military is free. Everyone else is $10. So our family was able to go for just $10! Laura and Emily...I'll send you the link.

1HappyWife said...

Looks like all had a wonderful time =).

Anonymous said...

We have been to this museum and my youngest son even won their cowboy poetry competition. The museum is free on one Thursday a month after 4 p.m. You can call and find out which Thursday. My favorite room there is the presidential room where they have letters written and signed by every president of the United States. Some of the letters are quite interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Victoria