About Me

My Photo
Laura
Follower of Christ. Wife to Adam. Mama to Joshua (9), Abigail (8), Esther (7), Hannah (6), Noah (5), Joseph (3), Peter (2), James (9 months), and Blessing #9 due late August. Soli Deo Gloria!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Adam and Laura

Adam and Laura

Joshua Addison

Joshua Addison

Abigail Lauren

Abigail Lauren

Esther Rebecca

Esther Rebecca

Hannah Ralene

Hannah Ralene

Noah Evans

Noah Evans

Joseph Patrick

Joseph Patrick

Peter Edwin

Peter Edwin

James Emil Robert

James Emil Robert

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 07, 2012

On Hold

Yesterday I decided that I am not going to have my children choose 3 in 30 goals for December.  Today I decided that I am not going to either. :)  I'm taking the month off.  As a matter of fact, I'm taking two whole weeks off of blogging later in the month.  I'm looking forward to not even thinking about it for two weeks, and hopefully I'll come back inspired with lots of ideas for interesting posts!


I do hope to get more work done on my girls' dresses and I plan to work with my children on the piano.  We didn't do so great with piano this week, but I'm going to try harder next week.  I did finish the smocking on Abigail's dress, and today I got Esther's dress cut out, pleated, and blocked.  It's all ready to smock and I am hoping to finish hers by the end of December.  I'd love to start putting Abigail's dress together, but we'll see if that actually happens.  Here are a couple pictures of Abigail's smocking.  






And here are a few random pictures from the past couple of weeks!  I mentioned in this post that I did not get any good photos while my dad was here over Thanksgiving, but I had completely forgotten about the ones on our phones.  I can't figure out how to download the ones off of Adam's phone.  As soon as he gets a chance to do it I will post some of those as well.  


I thought this was a funny picture of Abigail with a string of Christmas lights on her head.  





We managed to get a lot of school done this week, but it was difficult with this goofball walking around  and bumping into things. :)



The white egg is a "large" one from the grocery store and the giant brown egg came from one of our hens this week. I plan on frying it tomorrow, so we'll see if it has a double yolk!  








2 comments:

Nikki said...

Have fun on your blogging break, and hopefully you'll be able to get some smocking done. Abigail's smocking is beautiful!

How did the marshmallow pops turn out? We're planning to make some next week. Your girls in their aprons are adorable!

The Munck Family said...

WOW, the dress is just lovely!

I'm sure you have lots happening at your home this month, enjoy the special time with family and friends. We think of you often, and hope that in the very ~near~ future we can get together...and not just talk about it :)

Blessing to you,
Laura