1. Bible Reading - I always intend to stick with our read-through-the-Bible-in-a-year plan, but I inevitably end up getting behind and I have yet to successfully complete it. I plan to stick with it this year.
2. Have a Baby - this will happen one way or another! Only about 14 weeks left before Baby Boy #5 is due.
3. Make Blog Books - I have looked into turning the blog into a book, and I even started the process using Blurb, but I never got very far. It will be time consuming, but it is important to us and I am going to try to make the time to get it done.
4. Teach the Children Piano - I did fairly well with this goal at the end of 2012, and I really want to stick with it. Sometimes it is hard to get motivated because we're all pretty much ready for a break by the time we finish school. But, again, it is something that is important to us. I did not start piano until I was 10, and I think that there is some advantage to starting later, but I also think that there are advantages to starting earlier and the children enjoy it.
5. Exercise - before our Christmas break I was walking 3 to 4 mornings a week. I'd like to make it 4 to 5 mornings. I feel better, it's good for me and the baby, and it gives me more energy during the day.
6. Read - I'm not a real big reader. I'm very slow, and frankly, I don't have much time. I would like to read more though, and I'm going to shoot to read 10 books in 2013 (don't laugh, Nikki!). :) We have made some minor changes to our schedule and have time set aside in the evenings before bed for reading. I hope that it works out. If I'm tired, then a book is a sure-fire way to put me to sleep! I'm working on putting together a book list and I plan to post that later.
7. "Spring" Cleaning - there are areas in every room of our house that need to be organized, and that bugs me. This home is only temporary, though we are not exactly sure how long we'll be here. We do plan to move at some point though, and I would love to have things sorted through, consolidated, and pared down before we have to start packing. There are a million areas to cover...everything from sorting and storing childrens' clothes to cleaning out the kitchen cabinets. I plan to come up with "zones" and focus on one each month. I think I'll start with the master bedroom/closet/office.