About Me

My Photo
Laura
Follower of Christ. Wife to Adam. Mama to Joshua (9), Abigail (8), Esther (7), Hannah (6), Noah (5), Joseph (3), Peter (2), James (9 months), and Blessing #9 due late August. Soli Deo Gloria!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Adam and Laura

Adam and Laura

Joshua Addison

Joshua Addison

Abigail Lauren

Abigail Lauren

Esther Rebecca

Esther Rebecca

Hannah Ralene

Hannah Ralene

Noah Evans

Noah Evans

Joseph Patrick

Joseph Patrick

Peter Edwin

Peter Edwin

James Emil Robert

James Emil Robert

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 15, 2013

3 in 30

I did okay on my goals this week, but not great.  I did manage to get a few things done that are not on my list for this month though, so that makes me feel a little better.  One thing I was able to accomplish was getting Hannah's dress pleated and ready to smock.  I need to get cracking on that if it is going to be finished in time.  The smocking on Esther's dress is complete, but I still have to sew it together.


1. Make some headway on my yearly goal of turning this blog into a book.  I didn't even think about this goal once.  Oops.  


2. Put at least one meal per week into the freezer for after the baby's arrival.  I made a double batch of Taco Soup on Tuesday (Joshua's request for his birthday dinner) and put half of it into the freezer.


3.  Work on my yearly goal of cleaning and organizing different "zones" in the house.  I cleaned out the pantry and the refrigerator.  I'm not sure if that counts.  I had hoped to do some work in the boys' room, but I'll have to shoot for that next week.  

Joshua, Abigail, and Esther's goal for this month is to practice piano five days a week with me helping them three days.  They practiced four days and I helped them 2, so we didn't quite reach the goal.  We did make some progress though, which is more than I can say for last month!

1 comments:

aurie good said...

OOh....that taco soup sounds really yummy! Can you share the recipe?