About Me

My Photo
Laura
Follower of Christ. Wife to Adam. Mama to Joshua (9), Abigail (8), Esther (7), Hannah (6), Noah (5), Joseph (3), Peter (2), James (9 months), and Blessing #9 due late August. Soli Deo Gloria!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.

Adam and Laura

Adam and Laura

Joshua Addison

Joshua Addison

Abigail Lauren

Abigail Lauren

Esther Rebecca

Esther Rebecca

Hannah Ralene

Hannah Ralene

Noah Evans

Noah Evans

Joseph Patrick

Joseph Patrick

Peter Edwin

Peter Edwin

James Emil Robert

James Emil Robert

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

35 Weeks and Another Year


I turned 35 weeks pregnant and another year older yesterday!  I'm feeling pretty good, though I do feel big and tired.  I had been doing well with my exercising, but haven't been the least bit motivated to get up and walk in the mornings for the past few weeks.  I started back today, so hopefully I'll stick with it.  It's hard not to let the snooze button get the better of me. :)  I've gained 24 pounds.  That's still a little on the low end of normal for me, but I think I look rather huge in the picture!  Everything else is going well...my veins aren't bothering me too much.  My blood pressure has been pretty low, but the midwife isn't the least bit concerned at all.  I'm glad that it's low and not high.



I had an enjoyable birthday!  Adam picked up dinner on his way home from work (Outback for us and pizza for the children), so I enjoyed an evening with no cooking.  We all enjoyed brownies and Blue Bell ice cream for dessert. :)

5 comments:

Emily, wife of Jeremy said...

Happy belated birthday. You look great. I'm so glad everything is going well.

aurie good said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a lovely time with your family :)

Nikki said...

You certainly don't look huge in the picture and not in real life, either!

I'm glad that you had a nice birthday, and that things are going well with your pregnancy.

Nikki R said...

Happy Late Birthday Laura! :) Glad you had an enjoyable evening with your family.
I think you look great and tiny for being so close to your due date. :) I can't wait to hear that your little guy is here.

Momma Chilson said...

Happy Birthday!